Campus Jobs

To search and apply for on-campus jobs, including all Federal Work-Study (FWS), Federal Community Service, and OPS positions, go to GatorJobs. Choose “Search Postings.” For “Job Category,” choose “Student.”

Search for off-campus jobs through the Career Resource Center using your Gator CareerLink Account.

Learn more about Federal Work-Study, Veteran's Affairs Work Study, Other Personnel Services, and Federal Community Service at the Student Financial Affairs Web site.