Reporting Sexual Misconduct

Reporting sexual misconduct on campus

Students should be aware that any university employee (or student who serves in an ongoing peer advising role) who is informed of an allegation of sexual misconduct involving a student is expected to notify the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution with the names of the parties involved and the details of the report shared with him or her.  Only those who are designated as a confidential resource (UF Counseling and Wellness Center,, UF Police Department of Victim Services,, and UF Student Health Care Center will not share the information). 

Report an incident of sexual misconduct (with University action/investigation):

For Confidential Reporting (no University action/investigation)